As a front-end developer you will be an integral part of a high energy agile product team. You can work quickly and can judge the feasibility of upcoming projects. You build, test and deploy our loyalty cloud solution - and in doing so, you prove that online executions are more than the current status quo. Because you are in it to win it, you spend your time exploring and creating new possibilities within the digital realm. When you work, you create exciting, quality focused creatives and products. More than just eye candy, your work delivers on user engagement and conversion. As a result, you might even revolutionize the way m—wise delivers value to its clients!
The m―wise mindset
m—wise is an Amsterdam-based data-driven marketing company specialized in loyalty & marketing automation. Clients like Hunkemöller, La Place, Akzo Nobel and Tommy Hilfiger turn to us to create an intimate dialogue with their customers so that they become their absolute favorite! As a thought leader in loyalty, we provide cloud-based loyalty solutions and supportive professional services.
What you will need
- Any experience with Boilerplate, C#, or ASP.NET (Core) is an absolute plus;
- The drive to push the above to their limits;
- The ability to translate UI/UX designs into lucid coding and pixel perfect web applications;
- A not-so secret love for Object Orientated Programming, coding standards and proper documentation;
- Familiarity with Agile way of working;
- Experience with (big) data-driven product development;
- Intense hatred of generating waste - instead you produce high-performance, crystal clear and reusable code;
- Excellent English communication skills and the ability to blend into an international team environment.
What we offer you
In return for your commitment to front end development and the team, we offer you our most challenging development project in the area of loyalty and marketing automation with an ambitious roadmap. And with every milestone you'll accomplish with the team, you'll certainly enjoy the fabled m—wise summer parties, winter sports and company outings. That is an essential part of our unique company culture.
(And yes, of course we'll make sure you can eat, live, go on holiday, work comfortably, enjoy your work time as well as your spare time, coach you to the next level and make sure you'll enjoy the onboarding process)
A passion for marketing, retail and detail
We are incredibly passionate about marketing, data and retail. Our enthusiasm allows no room for a job not done – we aim for perfection, and do so with conviction and commitment. If you have that same passion and drive, then please send your CV with motivation to email@example.com or call: +31(0)20-3449550
Acquisition in response to this advertisement will not be appreciated.
A selection of our clients
Join the team!
We are passionate about our work and always looking for new talent, with the same passion for marketing and retail data. Do you have what it takes and does the down-to-earth mentality of m–wise appeal to you?Send your CV, Linkedin profile and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org