Think of yourself as the spider in a web made to catch prospects. You'll assist and support our Sales Consultant. The office buzzes with your energy as you handle prospect requests and inquiries, draft bids, receive customer calls, make appointments, manage the database in our CRM system and prepare the input for the weekly sales meeting. Your colleagues often wonder how you manage to work out detailed proposals and design sales presentations as well as come up with improvements to the overall sales department. You know how to manage the sales pipeline, and you're always on top of developments, agreements and the inevitable deadlines. To your colleagues as well as to the outside world, this makes you the ideal point of contact. You receive guidance and coaching from our Sales Consultant, to whom you will report.
The m―wise mindset
m—wise is an Amsterdam-based data-driven marketing company specialized in loyalty & marketing automation. Clients like Hunkemöller, La Place, Akzo Nobel and Tommy Hilfiger turn to us to create an intimate dialogue with their customers so that they become their absolute favorite! As a thought leader in loyalty, we provide cloud-based loyalty solutions and supportive professional services.
What you will need
- Positive vibes that make us want to bask in your sunlight;
- Endless curiosity for marketing developments;
- A winning smile to look forward to in the morning;
- People skills that work their magic in person and by telephone;
- The secret sauce that helps you close the deal, verbally or in writing;
- A talent to hide your annoyance for people who show up late to meetings;
- The ability to sit down and enjoy writing and designing flawless proposals;
- Demonstrable Microsoft Office wizardry;
- The ability to anticipate, act and follow-up;
- Jaw-dropping diplomacy skills and politician would give their right arm for;
- Eagerness to learn, grow and excel;
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills that help you become part of our booming international team.
What we offer you
In return for your commitment as a Senior Sales Assistant, we offer you a challenging work environment in the area of loyalty and marketing automation with an ambitious roadmap. And with every milestone you'll accomplish with the team, you'll certainly enjoy the fabled m—wise summer parties, winter sports and company outings. That is an essential part of our unique company culture.
(And yes, of course we'll make sure you can eat, live, go on holiday, work comfortably, enjoy your work time as well as your spare time, coach you to the next level and make sure you'll enjoy the onboarding process.)
A passion for marketing, retail and detail
We love our work and always looking for talented new colleagues who share our passion for marketing and retail data. Our approach is pragmatic and totally customer-oriented. We also don't believe in hierarchies, with a horizontal organization and laidback, friendly atmosphere.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement will not be appreciated.
A selection of our clients
Join the team!
We are passionate about our work and always looking for new talent, with the same passion for marketing and retail data. Do you have what it takes and does the down-to-earth mentality of m–wise appeal to you?Send your CV, Linkedin profile and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org