As a UX/UI designer you will be an integral part of a high energy agile product team. You can work quickly and can judge the feasibility of upcoming projects. You develop user flows, wireframes and designs of desktop and mobile optimized interfaces for our loyalty cloud solution and all consumer interfaces via web, mobile, social and in-store. When you work, you create pixel perfect user interfaces and designs. You're in it to win it, so your work delivers the ultimate user experience. As a result, you might even revolutionize the way m—wise delivers value to its clients!
The m―wise mindset
m—wise is an Amsterdam-based data-driven marketing company specialized in loyalty & marketing automation. Clients like Hunkemöller, La Place, Akzo Nobel and Tommy Hilfiger turn to us to create an intimate dialogue with their customers so that they become their absolute favorite! As a thought leader in loyalty, we provide cloud-based loyalty solutions and supportive professional services.
What you will need
- Modern-day wizarding skills to turn insights from business, user research into interfaces that people love to use
- A love for results-focused, data driven environments in which you develop the ultimate user experience
- Working knowledge of the latest front-end tech to create innovative, engaging prototypes and on-brand, client-ready interfaces
- The ability to build bridges between engineers, marketers and product developers (because you're secretly a combination of all three)
- An eagle eye that translates user stories into pixel perfect user interfaces
- The in it to win it mentality that exceeds being told what to do, but means using your knowledge, skills and creativity to bring the team and our product to the next level
- Excellent English communication skills and the ability to blend into an international team environment.
What we offer you
In return for your commitment to user interface design and the team, we offer you our most challenging development project in the area of loyalty and marketing automation with an ambitious roadmap. And with every milestone you'll accomplish with the team, you'll certainly enjoy the fabled m—wise summer parties, winter sports and company outings. That is an essential part of our unique company culture.
(And yes, of course we'll make sure you can eat, live, go on holiday, work comfortably, enjoy your work time as well as your spare time, coach you to the next level and make sure you'll enjoy the onboarding process.)
A passion for marketing, retail and detail
We are incredibly passionate about marketing, data and retail. Our enthusiasm allows no room for a job not done – we aim for perfection, and do so with conviction and commitment. If you have that same passion and drive, then please send your CV with motivation to email@example.com or call: +31(0)20-3449550
Acquisition in response to this advertisement will not be appreciated.
A selection of our clients
Join the team!
We are passionate about our work and always looking for new talent, with the same passion for marketing and retail data. Do you have what it takes and does the down-to-earth mentality of m–wise appeal to you?Send your CV, Linkedin profile and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org