We are looking for a proficient project manager to devour deadlines and manage miracles at our office in Amsterdam to consistently deliver business result to our clients.
Working at m—wise means you'll be managing projects that engage with the latest CRM & digital technologies. As Senior Project Manager you will continuously challenge yourself, your client counterparts and your co-workers. You will be responsible for the progress of complex multi-faceted marketing & technology projects where you know your way in development technologies, conflicting deliverables and managing client expectations to ensure project success & client satisfaction. In this role, we expect you to be great in dealing with stress and excellent in communicating with colleagues and clients.
As senior project manager, you will manage projects from A to Z, reporting to Account Manager/Director on the status, deliverables, risks, budget & planning. You will be responsible for the following day-to-day activities:
- Optimal customer relationship management of our clients and its suppliers
- Managing client relations, communications & expectations to deliver good quality work by clear project scope, constant & clear communication, feedback and reporting
- Manage all internal & external touch-point meetings and submit meeting reports
- Project Manager is the operational lead and responsible for management and progress of marketing & technological projects including project briefing, planning, execution, budget, quality control, project closure and evaluation.
- Plan, execute & successfully deliver projects within agreed project scope, deliverables, timeframe & budget including project briefs and instructions to successfully lead the planning and implementation of project and/or campaigns
- Alert team if a project strays out of the originally set parameters, engage in contingency planning and recommend solutions for adjusted project scope
- Coach & guidance project team on different project aspects to ensure all tasks are fully understood and acted on them efficiently
- Determine customer's needs and translate internally for adequate follow-up
- Optimize internal processes that contribute to further service professionalization and customer satisfaction.
- Financial budget management of projects including monitoring & proactive reporting on budget, work & results
The m―wise mindset
m—wise is a data-driven marketing agency specialized in loyalty & marketing automation. We help our clients to exploit their customer base and optimize their customer's journey across all channels so they can maximize their loyalty and build brand ambassadors. We do this by providing a comprehensive loyalty cloud solution and supporting you with professional services.
We build strong, long term relationships with our clients and business partners by earning their trust, providing excellent services and being innovative, reliable and transparent in all what we do.
As a thought leader in loyalty, we aim for a true partnership with our clients to help them grow their business and surpass their competitors. We make smart use of customer data to develop the ultimate customer journey. Our national and international clients like Hunkemöller, Kipling, La Place, Bouwmaat and AkzoNobel have been reaping the benefits for years.
m—wise only employs experts with a passion for marketing and retail. Our enthusiasm allows no room for a job half-done, we aim for perfection and do so with conviction and commitment. Our strength lies in our ability to move quickly and to respond instantly to developments.
What you will need
- HBO education, preferably with CRM & Loyalty knowledge
- A minimum of 3 year's experience or ideally 4 years' experience in Project Management.
- Experienced working within an agency and have proven your ability to work on multiple projects at any one time
- Strong affinity & experience with marketing, technology and data
- Excellent in Dutch and English, verbal and written
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills
- Attentive to detail and an extremely good communicator
- Able to say 'no' but make it sound like a good thing
- Commercial awareness
- Being proactive & taking initiative
- Analytical, committed & result driven
- Structured & process minded way of working
- Working permit for the Netherlands
- Living in Amsterdam or within a distance of 30 km
What we offer you
- A good place to work & learn
- A competitive salary
- We care about your personal development and happiness at work
- The opportunity to work with some brilliant clients, and our lovely team
- A modern central Amsterdam location
- Young talented & motivated colleagues
- Fun drinks and company outings
A passion for marketing, retail and detail
We are passionate about our work and always looking for new talent, with the same passion for marketing, technology and retail data. We are pragmatic, customer oriented and devoid of hierarchy. We are a horizontal organization with a casual and welcoming atmosphere. Does the down-to-earth mentality of m―wise appeal to you? Want to work in a modern office at the Entrepotdok in the heart of Amsterdam? And do you have the ambition to show that there is more to you? Send your CV with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 020-3449550.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send us your CV plus cover letter to email@example.com. We're looking forward hearing from you!
Acquisition in response to this advertisement will not be appreciated.
A selection of our clients
Join the team!
We are passionate about our work and always looking for new talent, with the same passion for marketing and retail data. Do you have what it takes and does the down-to-earth mentality of m–wise appeal to you?Send your CV, Linkedin profile and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org