This position will be an integral part of a high energy team that is revolutionizing the way that m—wise delivers value to its customers. The Database Developer is responsible for analyzing, developing, testing and supporting highly complex application software. These software applications must be developed and maintained with high-quality standards and minimal defects.
- Contributes to the planning for acceptance testing and implementation of new software/releases
- Good communication skills and ability to work with multiple teams in a dynamic working environment
- Good analytical skills in troubleshooting problems and providing necessary solutions
- Think out of the box to support the business in delivering its strategic objectives rather than just responding to a pre-defined requests
- Designs, analyzes, develops and reviews a highly complex software code, which is maintainable, easy to use and satisfies application requirements
- Maintains good documentation of working software
- Develops and executes application test plans, analyzes test results, and makes appropriate revisions to ensure the applications function as specified.
The m―wise mindset
m—wise is an Amsterdam, Madrid and New York-based marketing agency that helps businesses generate more revenue from their customer base. We do this by devising smart omni-channel campaigns: online, social and mobile.
We make smart use of customer data to develop the ultimate customer journey. Our national and international clients like Hunkemöller, La Place and Tommy Hilfiger have been reaping the benefits for years.
m—wise only employs experts with a passion for marketing and retail. Our enthusiasm allows no room for a job half-done, we aim for perfection and do so with conviction and commitment.
Our strength lies in our ability to move quickly and to respond instantly to developments.
What you will need
- Bachelor of science degree in computer science or similar
- 2+ years of IT experience
- Experience in ETL development, database, development and management
- Experienced in programming in either Teradata SQL, Oracle PL/SQL or SQL Server
- Knowledge of the latest technologies and an interest in using them
- Advanced knowledge of software design and testing principles
- Convincing, energetic, innovative and professional
- Solid communication skills
What we offer you
- A competitive salary
- Related training opportunities
- Travel allowance
- Modern office in center of Amsterdam
- Young and motivated colleagues
- Fun drinks and company outings
A passion for marketing, retail and detail
We are passionate about our work and always looking for new talent, with the same passion for marketing and retail data. We are pragmatic, customer oriented and devoid of hierarchy. We are a horizontal organization with a casual, welcoming atmosphere. Does the down-to-earth mentality of m―wise appeal to you? Want to work in a modern office at the Entrepotdok in the heart of Amsterdam? And do you have the ambition to show that there is more to you? Send your CV with motivation to email@example.com or call: 020-3449550.
A selection of our clients
Join the team!
We are passionate about our work and always looking for new talent, with the same passion for marketing and retail data. Do you have what it takes and does the down-to-earth mentality of m–wise appeal to you?Send your CV, Linkedin profile and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org